MRA Associates Named on Financial Advisor’s 2017 RIA Ranking
July 3, 2017
Out of a total of 638 RIAs considered nationwide, MRA Associates is honored to make the list as the only Arizona firm in the category of more than one billion in assets under management. Overall, MRA is listed as 87th in the nation among other RIAs located in multiple metropolitan cities including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta.
The cumulative list of 638 Registered Investment Advisors is ranked in order of total assets under management for the year ending 2016.
To read the article and review the ranking at FA Magazine’s website, please click here.
To download a PDF of the 2017 ranked RIA listing, please click here.
All awards and rankings may not be representative of any one client’s experience because the ranking reflects a quantitative and/or qualitative analysis of factors that may or may not include a sample of the experience of MRA’s clients. The rating is not indicative of future performance. MRA did not pay a fee to participate.
According to Financial Advisor Magazine: RIA ranking candidates are ranked by AUM of the previous year. To be eligible for FA’s rankings, firms must be registered investment advisors and provide financial planning and related services to individual clients. Firms with less than $50 million in assets will be published in an online national ranking on FA’s Web site, www.fa-mag.com
For complete awards and recognition disclosures, click here.
- MRA Named On Top Companies To Work For List For Fourth Year In A Row
- MRA Associates Team Awarded on Five Star Wealth Managers List For Fifth Consecutive Year
- Mark Feldman and MRA Associates Named Top Wealth Management Firm by AZ Business Leaders
- MRA’s Christina Burroughs Named Among 2016 Most Influential Women by Az Business Magazine
- MRA Associates Recognized by Phoenix Business Journal on Independent Investment Advisers List