MRA Associates Ranks Second on National List of Best Places to Work
January 9, 2019
Pensions & Investments magazine has named MRA Associates (MRA) as one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management. MRA ranked second out of the 19 named firms nominated with 50-99 employees. This is the firm’s third consecutive year on the list.
To participate, firms needed:
- At least 20 employees in the U.S.
- At least $100 million of discretionary assets under management
- To have been in business for at least one year
Pensions & Investments partnered with Best Companies Group, an independent research firm specializing in identifying great places to work, to conduct a two-part survey process of employers and their employees. Perks that contribute to MRA Associates’ consistently high ranking include:
- Strong focus on young leadership development
- Flexible work schedule including half day Fridays
- The MRA Associates Community Gallery featuring rotating exhibitions by local artists
- Open office environment with standing desks
- Fully stocked breakroom and multiple TV screens
To view the full announcement on Business Insider, click here.
The Pensions & Investments Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Money Management ranking may not be representative of any one client’s experience because the ranking reflects a quantitative and/or qualitative analysis of factors that may or may not include a sample of the experience of MRA’s clients. The rating is not indicative of future performance. MRA did not pay a fee to participate.
According to Best Places to Work in Money Management: The list of Best Places to Work in Money Management is compiled based on data collected and analyzed by Best Companies Group, an independent research firm and P&I’s partner on the survey. An anonymous employee survey, which aimed to evaluate employee engagement and satisfaction, accounted for 75% of a firm’s score; an employer survey, which evaluated each company’s workplace policies, practices, benefits, and demographics, made up the remaining 25%.
- Continued Growth of MRA Associates Spurs New Partners and Promotions
- Phoenix Business Journal Ranks MRA Associates Second for 2018 Best Places to Work in the Small Business Category
- MRA Associates Named to Financial Times Top 300 List
- MRA Associates Listed as Top Company to Work For by CareerBuilder
- MRA Associates Ranked Third on Top 25 Independent Advisers List