Your Investment Manager
Balancing the need to grow a portfolio while monitoring risk is a time-consuming responsibility. Institutions need an investment manager they can trust to provide comprehensive investment growth, so they can focus on their corporate ambitions. At MRA Associates, we serve as the investment manager for our institutional clients, helping them to achieve their objectives with an innovative investing strategy.
We work within the institution as a whole, addressing their financial goals and adjusting their unique investment plan to work within their needs. We help fiduciaries manage their responsibilities and create a risk-adjusted portfolio that is part of their financial strategy as a whole.
Our Institutional Services Include:
- Discovery Process
- We begin with a discovery process, identifying objectives and goals as well as evaluating an institutional client’s risk tolerance.
- Discretionary Asset Management
- Portfolio Construction
- We deliver customized solutions that meet an institution’s objectives, taking their spending policies and larger financial goals into account to create a program that is innovative and unique.
- Manager Search, Selection, and Retention
- Quarterly Investment Review
- We monitor the performance of the program making adjustments as needed and keeping a clear line of communication open with the client so that they are informed every step of the way.
- Fiduciary Education
- Monte Carlo Modeling
- We use Monte Carlo analysis to model the possible outcomes of spending policies on endowment and foundation investment portfolios.
- Sensitivity Analysis