Above and beyond
The characteristics that differentiate our firm
Living by these characteristics is not a short-term program, but is a basic part of our DNA. They enable us to focus collaboratively and effectively on you and your family or institution’s specific goals, now and into the future.
Strength in numbers: Our team model approach
Our clients tell us they want to work with advisory teams that combine multiple areas of expertise on their behalf. Our advisors exhibit intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit and drive, with a strong commitment of care, for our clients. These qualities enable us to get to know our clients personally to build lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
- We maintain momentum and develop new and innovative solutions for the discerning and sophisticated clients we serve.
- Our holistic culture of research and discovery, sustained financial performance and stability, and commitment to best practices reflects the optimum model for both your growth and ours.
- By employing a team model to help you reach your financial goals, we incorporate the distinct talents of multiple professionals to construct and manage all of the available investment and wealth management solutions to generate better ideas and reach balanced decisions to meet your objectives.
- We seek professionals who resonate with our culture and participate in developing the strategic direction and ultimately, ownership of the firm.
We pride ourselves on the longevity of our client service team members, many of whom have been serving clients in this way for decades.
We are an independent, partner-owned firm
Because of MRA Associates’ partner-owned structure, we do not have to satisfy the goals or aspirations of any parent company. Our independence means:
- We have the freedom to make decisions that are always exclusively in your best interests.
- You partner with a team that is continually invigorated by the flexibility and innovation that independence affords.
- You speak directly with decision makers. Partners share ownership of the firm, and we are committed to continually broaden the ownership through internal staff development.
- Our recommendations are strategy-based, ensuring that our decisions align with your interests. This helps us meet your specific goals by choosing from a wide range of investment and wealth management options.
- Receiving feedback from our clients, employees and network of professional relationships influences our thinking and actions. Client satisfaction surveys help us improve our service across the entire firm.
We recognize that each of our clients has different goals and objectives, and as an independent firm we are uniquely able to custom tailor every portfolio we manage to provide precisely the right solution for every client’s unique needs.
Embracing sustainability and stewardship
At MRA Associates, we view every client relationship as a partnership to be built over time. We are prepared to manage your family or institution’s wealth with individualized, proactive planning for generations to come. This principle is intrinsic to our long-term sustainability and marketplace success. As stewards of the firm’s legacy and drivers of its future success, we understand that:
- Our actions have a profound impact on how we meet our business goals and strategic and financial objectives.
- Every professional at MRA Associates is a steward to our legacy of service and reputation as trusted fiduciaries.
- Our success has been and will continue to be dependent on the trust you place in us. Everything we do—every piece of advice we provide, every investment we manage, and every interaction in which we take part—serves to strengthen our commitment to stewardship and sustainability.
Our fiduciary responsibility
MRA Associates was founded on a commanding belief in a fiduciary standard of care. The trust you place in our firm is the very cornerstone of MRA Associates. We execute our fiduciary responsibility with unwavering focus and discipline to build client relationships when providing holistic advice to advance your goals.
MRA Associates has earned the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX) certification as an Investment Advisor. This is an independent assessment that helps determine the trustworthiness of investment advisors and recognizes a firm’s adherence to the industry’s best fiduciary practices. At MRA Associates, we are united by our shared values with clients, and these principles are embedded in who we are and in everything we do.
At MRA Associates we develop relationships with you by demonstrating that your interests are our advisors’ paramount concern. We accomplish this by:
- Developing an integrated view of your overall financial picture that enables us to make informed and value added decisions.
- Being an independent and partner owned firm means we have the freedom to make decisions that are exclusively in your best interest.
- Providing you with a unique organizational structure that enables you to work with a high performance team, from our newest advisors to our most accomplished partners.
- Ensuring that we are synergistic, efficient, creative, and value-minded.
- Demanding constant attention to what defines us best: Our commitment to assisting our clients reach their financial goals.